Here at MEG we’re all about simple, flavour-driven food that’ll excite and delight, so we want to share one of our crowd pleasing recipes with you to try!
Make 8 – 10 portions
250g Dark Chocolate
6 Egg Yolks
50g Plain Flour
30g Rice Flour
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, yolks, and sugar.
- Sift flour into egg mix and whisk gently.
- Strain egg mixture into melted butter/chocolate and fold to combine.
- Spray fondant moulds or ramekins with oil spray.
- Cook for 4 mins in the oven at 200c.
- Cool down to room temperature and cook again at 200c for a further 4 mins.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and fresh berries!
- Eat, enjoy and lick the plate clean!